Terms and Conditions:
- By registering for the conference you hereby agree the terms and conditions.
- The organization reserves the right to make alterations to the program, date and/or venue at any time without prior notice.
- Organization is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of an event due to causes beyond its control including without limitation, force majeure, natural disasters, sabotage, accident, trade or industrial disputes, terrorism, strikes or hostilities.
- The organization reserves the right and holds the sole discretion to cancel any conference at any time in case of any unavoidable and unforeseeable circumstances. Organizer will have no further liability to the client.
- Registrations remain valid for event with new dates or for future editions, if the conference has to be postponed by causes beyond organizer control. Refund policy is not applicable in this condition.
- In the event of cancellation, the organization will use reasonable and suitable alternative arrangements such as posting the news of cancellation on the appropriate event website to alert those who have booked or purchased tickets to attend the event.
- Delegates are responsible for checking this information prior to the event. We advised to keep checking the website for updates of our conference.
- The organizers will not accept any liability for personal injuries or for loss or damage to property belonging to the delegates, either during, or as a result of the conference.